- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The Hydroflux HyPURE® range of Ultrafiltration systems’ exceptional performance in industrial applications make it ideal for process water production and wastewater recycling.
Some of the key features of the HyPURE® UF systems are:
- VSD drives for all feed pumps, to optimise energy consumption and operating flux
- Conservative design flux ensures extended membrane life, high recovery and minimium cleaning downtime for harsh environments such as blackwater and wastewater treatment
- Robust, cost effective plant design all manufactured to Australian standards
- Advanced instrumentation and monitoring to facilitate forecasting of system maintenance and membrane life
- Remote plant control and troubleshooting support through HyCONNECT
- Automatic chemically enhanced backwash and CIP systems are standard for all systems
- Containerised or modular skid mounted solutions for true plug-and-play installation
- Seemless integration of the HyPURE® UF plant with a wide range of pre-treatment solutions designed and supplied in-house by Hydroflux.
Hydroflux also offer the HyPURE® range with microfiltration membranes when required.
Our expertise in wastewater gives us a unique edge in the industry, as we design our systems to manage water sources with the highest risk of fouling. This conservative approach leads to extended membrane life, low energy consumption, minimum downtime and maximum recovery.
More information on our HyPURE® range of Ultrafiltration systems can be found below: