Water | Science | Technology
The Hydroflux Group is a team of water and wastewater treatment experts harnessing the power of world leading research and technologies for a more sustainable use of water, energy and resources.
- HUBER Technology– a German wastewater equipment and technology leader
- AquaConsult’s AEROSTRIP® diffusers– highly energy efficient aeration systems
- Flootech– Finnish-designed robust, compact, high surface area MBBR’s
- Organica Water– treating wastewater with a natural plant ecosystem
- HydroThane– a European specialist in anaerobic processes
- CNP Technology – AirPrex™ a Complete solution to the Struvite problem
- Aeromix– award winning surface aeration systems
The Hydroflux Group is an active player in the water industry and proud to be members of the Australian Water Association and the Water Industry Operators Association of Australia.
For more information on The Hydroflux Group and it’s subsidiary companies, please visit the Hydroflux Corporate web site www.hydroflux.com.au/