Concrete Tank Design
HiFlowTM can be provided in concrete tanks for larger applications. The HiFlowTM plate packs are installed within the concrete tank and supported via internal beams which are either formed as part of the tank, or bolted within the tank using steel members.
Longitudinal launders direct the clarified overflow to the final discharge weir boxes. The concrete tank can be provided with a flat or circular sloping floor. Sludge is removed using either horizontal sludge scraper system or VeeMax® mechanism.
Find out more
Key Advantages include:
• Low footprint as compared to traditional clarifiers
• Easy installation as the unit is delivered fully assembled
• Modular arrangement with capacities ranging from 5 to 150m3/h in a single unit
• Integrated sludge hoppers
• High level of sludge compaction
To view Hydroflux’s alternative range of lamella separator options please select from the links below:• Concrete Tank Design – Concrete tanks for larger applications – plate packs are installed within the concrete tank and supported via internal beams
• CoverSweep® Launder Covers – Eliminate problems associated with excess algal growth in clarifier launders
- High Effective Surface Area
- Non-clog Crossflow Lamella Plate Configuration
- Chemically Resistant Design
- 60° 20mm Plate Spacing as Standard
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 60° Sludge Hopper Angle
The CrossFlow™ Solids Separator range is available in the following standard sizes:
|Model||Plate Area*||Flow Rate**|
* Plate Area Projected @ 60°
** Flowrate Subject to Application
The HiFlowTM lamella separator is a high rate solids separation process that has 1/10th of the physical footprint as compared to conventional circular clarifiers. It is used as a primary and secondary clarifier in sewage, primary clarifier in water treatment and primary clarification of industrial wastewater.
Hydroflux® have extensive expertise and references for clarification and lamella technology as follows:
• Over 330 clarifier systems manufactured since 1962
• Highly effective plate pack surface area
• All stainless steel lamella pack construction
• Robust construction with proven sludge removal systems (VeeMax®, LogMax® and HeadMax®)
• Laminar flow conditions
• Free standing design in steel construction
• Concrete tank designs for larger applications
A series of inclined lamella plate packs are used to increase the effective surface area of the unit and to overcome hindered settling.