- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
- AUST TOLL FREE 1300 417 697
- INTERNATIONAL +61 2 9089 8833
- EMAIL [email protected]
HYDROFLUX AND YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
This Hydroflux Website and associated websites of the Hydroflux Group (“Website”) is owned and operated by Hydroflux Pty Ltd (ABN 19 163 533 186) (“the Company”).
Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, company name, email address, phone number and address. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
The Company collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve our Website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, newsletters, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
– To provide User access to commercially sensitive information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website or on third party websites that we use to store your information.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others outside the Hydroflux Group of Companies. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you would like to contact us please use the contact form or email address provided.