- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The most simple, effective and reliable dissolved air production system ever!
This micro-bubble precipitation is achieved through the following steps:
- First a recycle stream of treated effluent is taken from the discharge end of the HyDAF and is pressurised to a pressure of 400-600kPa.
- This pressurised flow is injected into specially designed process pipework called a Saturator. Air is added to the Saturator to maintain a “headspace” which acts to provide contact between the air and the treated effluent and it is here that air is dissolved into the recycle stream.
- To precipitate the dissolved air back as micro air bubbles, the pressure is relieved through a Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV). The PRV creates back pressure against the Recycle Pump and establishes the pressure in the system, and in the Saturator. This valve also provides for a high level of shear which aids in the precipitation of the air from the pressurised solution.
Please click on one of the links below for additional information or the tabs for photos, drawings, case studies and brochures:
- Key Features that make the Hydroflux HyDAF unique – Click Here
- HD-V. V Bottomed DAF designed for automated removal of settles solids – Click Here
- Standard Sizes – Click Here
- FlooDAF – Designed for Flow rates up to 1ML/hr – Click Here
- Common Applications – Click Here
- FAQ’s – Click Here
Hydroflux product solutions are fully equipped, ready for operation. This complete offer allows clients to consider the best technical solutions available via the most efficient process