Hydroflux can provide Stamford baffles below the launder system. These baffles eliminate density current flows that can disturb sedimentation of the sludge floccs by moving then away from the launder and towards the centre of the clarifier tank. It also prevents sludge from rising up into the launder system.
The Stamford baffle is fixed to the wall of the clarifier just below the launder. It slopes downwards at an angle and extends towards the centre of the clarifier.
The system comprises of:
- • An array of GR316 stainless steel brackets
- • HDPE baffles plates secured to the brackets using stainless fasteners
The Stamford baffle array is mounted to the civil work of the clarifier tank via stainless threaded rod drilled and secured into place using a polyester resin design for use in submerged environments.
To view Hydroflux’s full range of clarifier options click on the links below:
- • EdiGate® – Fixed and hinged energy dissipation inlet feedwell flocculation systems – for improved flocculated sludge settling rates
- • CleanSweep® – Roller brush launder trough cleaning system – designed to effectively remove excess algal growth
- • CoverSweep® – interlocking launder covers – designed to prevent excess algal growth by blocking sunlight
- • Solids Contact Clarifiers – Draft tube recirculation of settled solids – designed for low solids or fragile flocc applications
- • Scum Removal – Radial surface scrapers for floating scum removal – complete proven design including self flushing scum boxes
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.