- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Hydroflux offers Solids Contact Clarifiers for applications where the incoming solids load is low, or the chemical flocc is fragile, or a lower footprint is required.
The incoming flow is mixed with solids that have already settled to within the sludge blanket, via a draft tube fitted with in an impellor. This recirculation of a settled solids with incoming flow results in less chemical usage, enhanced sedimentation and a reduction in footprint.
Hydroflux has extensive expertise and references on secondary clarifiers as follows:
- • Over 330 clarifier systems manufactured since 1962, numerous operational as solids contact clarifiers
- • Robust construction with proven sludge removal systems (VeeMax®, LogMax® and HeadMax®)
- • Proven bridge construction
- • Elimination of dead zones
- • Efficient mixing and recirculation via a low shear radial impellor
- • Free standing design in steel construction
To view Hydroflux’s full range of clarifier options click on the links below:
- • EdiGate® – Fixed and hinged energy dissipation inlet feedwell flocculation systems – for improved flocculated sludge settling rates
- • CleanSweep® – Roller brush launder trough cleaning system – designed to effectively remove excess algal growth
- • CoverSweep® – interlocking launder covers – designed to prevent excess algal growth by blocking sunlight
- • Scum Removal – Radial surface scrapers for floating scum removal – complete proven design including self flushing scum boxes
- • Stamford Baffles – Stamford Baffles eliminate clarifier short-circuiting – dramatically reducing effluent total suspended solids
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux® continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.