- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
EdiGate® is specifically designed to eliminate the need for mechanical mixing in the flocculation zone of clarifier feed wells.
Available in both fixed gate and hinged gate designs the EdiGate® energy dissipation inlet feedwell flocculation system reduces jetting of incoming liquor through its tangential flat gate design.
In the larger designs the EdiGate® is provided as a double gate arrangement at each discharge port to increase interference of flow from neighbouring ports which in turn improves the settling rate of flocculated sludge.
To view Hydroflux’s full range of clarifier options click on the links below:
- • CleanSweep® – Roller brush launder trough cleaning system – designed to effectively remove excess algal growth
- • LaunderShield® – interlocking launder covers – designed to prevent excess algal growth by blocking sunlight
- • Solids Contact Clarifiers – Draft tube recirculation of settled solids – designed for low solids or fragile flocc applications
- • Scum Removal – Radial surface scrapers for floating scum removal – complete proven design including self flushing scum boxes
- • Stamford Baffles – Stamford Baffles eliminate clarifier short-circuiting – dramatically reducing effluent total suspended solids
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux® continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.