- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The CoverSweep® launder covers eliminate problems associated with excess algal growth in clarifier launders.
The CoverSweep® system is a series of interlocking fibreglass or stainless steel hatches allowing access to the entire trough if required, yet all the while blocking 100% of sunlight across the launder trough, effluent weirs and scum baffle.
The major benefit of CoverSweep® launder covers is the removal of troublesome launder maintenance such as chlorination or effluent spray systems. The significant improvement to OPEX costs is the reduction in down stream pump maintenance related to algae blockage.
To view Hydroflux’s full range of clarifier options click on the links below:
- • EdiGate® – Fixed and hinged energy dissipation inlet feedwell flocculation systems – for improved flocculated sludge settling rates
- • CleanSweep® – Roller brush launder trough cleaning system – designed to effectively remove excess algal growth
- • Solids Contact Clarifiers – Draft tube recirculation of settled solids – designed for low solids or fragile flocc applications
- • Scum Removal – Radial surface scrapers for floating scum removal – complete proven design including self flushing scum boxes
- • Stamford Baffles – Stamford Baffles eliminate clarifier short-circuiting – dramatically reducing effluent total suspended solids
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.