- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The CleanSweep® roller brush combats the Algae problem in clarifier launders head on
The CleanSweep® approach divides the launder trough in to five zones with a dedicated roller constantly cleaning each zone.
Combining a unique bristle design with a retarding rotational force acting directly on algal growth, Hydroflux Epco have designed a system that keeps operators out of the trough, reduces the need for launder sprays and does away with adhoc homemade alternatives that are less effective.
To view Hydroflux’s full range of clarifier options click on the links below:
- • EdiGate® – Fixed and hinged energy dissipation inlet feedwell flocculation systems – for improved flocculated sludge settling rates
- • LaunderShield® – interlocking launder covers – designed to prevent excess algal growth by blocking sunlight
- • Solids Contact Clarifiers – Draft tube recirculation of settled solids – designed for low solids or fragile flocc applications
- • Scum Removal – Radial surface scrapers for floating scum removal – complete proven design including self flushing scum boxes
- • Stamford Baffles – Stamford Baffles eliminate clarifier short-circuiting – dramatically reducing effluent total suspended solids
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux® continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.