Thickening of sludge using sedimentation is a common method of increasing the solids concentration due its simplicity of operation, low maintenance and good performance. Applications typically include filtrate washwater recovery in large industrial treatment plants and various high solids mining process applications.
For municipal sewage clarifier applications please visit our sister company’s website Hydroflux Epco
Hydroflux have extensive expertise and references on Sludge Clarifiers as follows:
Key Advantages include:
- • Proven bridge construction
- • High torque heavy duty gearbox
- • Elimination of dead zones
- • High sludge thickening capability
- • Proven sludge removal systems
- • Free standing design in steel construction or concrete in ground designs
- • Proven commissioning success drawing on 52 years of experience
- • Submerged feedwell is self-cleaning so it doesn’t grow vegetable matter such as pumpkins and tomatoes
Mechanical Sludge Thickeners
Hydroflux Epco also provide a range of mechanical sludge thickeners as follows:
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.