Multiple units available for immediate delivery.
- • Designed in a 20’ insulated, weather-tight ISO container
- • Simplex pumps & blowers design
- • PLC controlled and plants can be operated remotely
- • Low sludge production of 0.45 kgDS/kg BOD
- • High efficiency durable diffusers maximise oxygen transfer
- • Very long membrane life of up to 10 years continuous operation
- • 40 days sludge age generating a highly mineralised and stabilised sludge
- • Typically > 6 log removal of coliforms and > 4 log removal of viruses
Each MBR is designed to treat the wastewater generated by the equivalent of 250 persons (EP) and the modular concept can easily be scaled up for larger facilities. Pump stations and splitter systems are included with modular designs. Click on the image to the right to determine how many containers are required for your site.
Treated water complies with the following and more…
- • California CDHS Title 22
- • WHO standards for unlimited irrigation
- • International Maritime Organisation bacteriological limits
- • EU bathing Water Directive
Links to other containerised MBR pages
Main Containerised MBR Page – The Hydroflux MBR system
Containerised MBR’s for Mine and Construction Camps – Application details for Mine and Construction Camps etc.
Features and operation – Details on how the system works and the specific features of the Hydroflux MBR system
Inclusions – Details on all the components included with the MBR systems
Specifications – Details on the design parameters and performance
Photos – Browse the photo gallery