Hydroflux’s latest broadsheet newsletter with informative articles on the local water industry, the Hydroflux group’s activities and people.
Please click on the cover below, or click here to read an electronic pdf version.
Back issues can be found under the Newsletter tab to the left.
We trust you find our newsletter informative, if you would like to receive a future newsletters via post or email please email [email protected] with your Name, Company and Mail Address and we will gladly add you to our mailing list.
Contents of this Issue;
- • Solution For Algal Removal In Water Supplies
- • Deurbanisation. Planning For Sustainability
- • Hydroflux, Exclusive Agents for Mena Water
- • Completed Project – Likuliku Resort, Fiji
- • When to Consider Decentralised Wastewater Treatment
- • Hydroflux launch into New Zealand
- • The Papua New Guinea Legacy Continues
- • Leachate – What is it & Why is it a Problem?
- • Sudoku Puzzle
And Much More!
About the Hydroflux Group
The Hydroflux Group comprises eleven companies based in Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific, and the UK, providing design and build, equipment, processes and operational services in water and wastewater treatment. Hydroflux Industrial specialises in industrial wastewater treatment including designing and constructing plants and supplying equipment across all sectors. Hydroflux Industrial is a member of the Hydroflux Group.
Hydroflux Industrial Pty Ltd
Level 26, 44 Market St. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
P +61 2 9089 8833 F +61 2 9089 8830