Future Proof your shopping centre wastewater treatment plant by installing a Hydroflux GT-DAF
The Hydroflux GT is a unique product that will remove grease, oils and solids from commercial kitchen wastewater to allow discharge of the wastewater to sewer. It offers a lower footprint than traditional DAF systems and utilises almost half the power.
Capacities are available up to 100KL/hr which equates to approximately 20000 seats or the equivalent of 20 grease traps, making it suitable for virtually any retail premises in Australia.
Centralised treatment allows:
- All wastewater to be treated in a single location
- Massive reduction in sludge pumps out as only the separated grease is removed off site by tanker
- Improved performance over grease traps this reducing the possibility of downstream pipe blockages
- Demulsification of the wastewater to remove solubilised grease and improve the performance
- The GT-DAF range has the ability to handle flows up to 100KL/hr making it suitable to treat all the wastewater from some of the largest commercial complexes in Australia
- The system is designed to accept and effectively treat the variable flows directly from the main drainage system.
- The inlet bypass to the top of the unit ensures that upstream pipe blockages do not occur and all water is always treated in the GT-DAF.
When wastewater enters the GT-DAF, it firstly passes through a laminar zone where free grease and solids are separated under gravity. After the free grease separation stage, the wastewater is subjected to the addition of dissolved air and optional demulsification agents allowing the finer grease particles and solids to be removed.
It is this unique and patented two stage separation process that enables the GT-DAF to use almost half the power of traditional DAF systems and reduce the foot print by upto 30%.
The grease blanket on the surface of the system is removed by a robust scraper system and transferred into a mixed sludge tank for disposal.
As each commercial complex is different, the overall GT process will be designed and tailored to suit the available space and conditions in each application.
- The system is up to 30% smaller than traditional DAF systems and requires less space
- The recycle pump uses almost half the power of standard DAF systems resulting in a significant saving
- A submerged high level inlet with overflow ensures that upstream pipework is not full and subject to possible blockages
- A specially designed hopper base to allow automatic de-sludging of the system without full draining
- Designed with solid guarding to prevent splashing during clean down
- Optional unique integrated demulsificaiton process to enhance grease removal. Chemicals supplied in 15L pales so no bulky deliveries required
- Consideration for maintenance and service – enclosed sides
- Fully internally welded stainless steel construction
- Optional full enclosure to allow ventilation directly from the system when installed in a room with other equipment
|GT-DAF Model Number||Treatable flow range (KL/Hr)|
DESIGN CONSTRUCTION OPERATION
Engaging a professional wastewater treatment company to look after the entire wastewater project is a convenient, economical and hassle free option for industry.
Hydroflux Industrial can provide all process design works, manufacture and fabrication, construction and even complete operation of your wastewater treatment plant.
When Hydroflux Industrial provides complete solutions, we can either undertake a contract on a turnkey basis or work together with building services engineers and other construction professionals such as architects, structural engineers and quantity surveyors to ensure that the project is delivered smoothly, without interruption and on time.
BUILD OPERATE TRANSFER (BOT) FINANCING
The Hydroflux Group is able to offer a Build Operate & Transfer (BOT) option for water and wastewater assets in Australia and New Zealand. This innovative partnership arrangement strengthens existing strong bonds between Hydroflux and their customers for the long term.
Hydroflux, represented by a special purpose vehicle dedicated to the project, supplies the design, construction, financing, and operation of the water or wastewater plant. The plant is transferred to the client at the end of the contract, which is generally around 10 years.
Hydroflux also purchase existing water and wastewater plants on a similar basis, which releases cash to our clients for either returning or distributing to investors or for funding other investments in their core business.
The multidisciplinary structure of the Hydroflux group including design, construction, equipment supply and operation makes Hydroflux the ideal BOT water and wastewater partner.
Please contact Hydroflux if would like to explore the option of either acquiring a new water or wastewater facility without capital outlay or would like to free up cash by selling your existing water or wastewater assets.
All GT-DAF systems are designed and fitted with chemical injection points to safeguard possible future tighter water quality requirements that may be imposed by Water Authorities
Our employees and clients are our most valuable asset. Individuals make a difference. Knowledge sharing and teamwork make the difference